Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thing 6

I found the Blog reader easier to understand and install than Flickr. I was able to add subscriptions with ease and added my niece's travel blog, a library list serve that I generally receive through e-mail and my son-in-law's football blog. I also searched for additional blogs but found this to be quite time consuming checking each one out to see if it was one I would like to add. I agree with the video that having all the blogs and web sites on one page is easier than going to each individually but I can also see where this could eat up a lot of time. Before I would go to the site only if I wanted something in particular or had extra time but with all of them on one page it will be easier to visit each one - which may actually eat up more time. This will be a time will tell option.

No comments:

Post a Comment