Saturday, June 6, 2009

Thing 3

Just went to the Flickr site actually first I went to the link about how libraries are using Flickr which led me to the Swem Review of Technology which led to Flickr for Newbies. I find that is one of the problems with all of this information and the ease of access - it never ends and it is hard to know when to stop or where to go next... it can go on and on and on. I then took the Magical Feature tour on Flickr and went to the FAQ. I enjoyed looking at the pictures of libraries and grandchildren and found a picture of a card catalog which I would love to show my students since they just look at me with blank faces when I talk about card catalogs. I will need to continue to look at this site to see how I could possibly use it in our library.

No comments:

Post a Comment