Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Thing 2

I just finished viewing the first video for Library 2.0 and thought this isn't too bad. then I went on to read the blog and ran into all of those acronyms and terms that I really don't understand. I thought I would press on to the webpage about Web 2.0 and that one really was really difficult. All the time thinking that I am not sure how I would ever use this in my small private school library. Not wanting to give up I watched the shiftedlibrarian video and that one I enoyed and could relate to - it made sense to me and I think some of my fellow teachers would enjoy it. I read today that the Boomer generation of women have been the last to get on board with all of the new technology and networking, I must say that I fit that stereotype but hopefully not for long - on to thing 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment