Monday, June 8, 2009

Thing 4

'Vintage 'letter 'I' 'letter 'KMcElman_090516_G4' 'number



I tried to put this in the title box but that didn't seem to work. The first time I tried to copy and paste the image I got an error message. I then tried to save it to my computer but got another error message when trying to upload it to the blog. And since I don't really understand the error messages I tried again and this time it did appear to work. Guess not - when I went to preview all I see are boxes with red X's and the name of the image. Back to the drawing board. It may be something that is set on my machine and I will have to talk to the IT department (my husband) to see if he can help. I will keep playing with it but I am starting to feel like I am in way over my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment