Thursday, July 9, 2009

Twitter

I have heard about twitter all over - on the morning news shows, the baseball games, the radio, in the newspaper but I don't know of anyone who actually has a twitter account so I thought "cool - I will be the first!" Signing up for the account was easy. I also watched the video and checked out the help page. Finding a twitter to follow was a different matter. I thought I had heard that the classical radio station in Dallas (WRR)had a twitter but I could not find them. I then tried our local library - no luck there either. I then tried Keller, TX and lots of different twitters popped up - none I was interested in though. I did finally find the City of Keller and a couple of others that I thought might be interesting. I don't know if I will be able to do this on my phone and checking my twitter account would be one more thing to do so I don't know if I will use it as it is meant to be used - as an instant update. And honestly I am probably not that interested in what anyone is doing on a moment to moment basis. I can barely keep up with what I have to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment