Monday, July 13, 2009

Delicious

When I mentioned my next "thing" to my husband he was not at all sure about doing this from home. Security issues so I went to school - (probably needed to go anyway) and created a delicious account from there. The bookmarks from school are the ones I am most likely to want to look at from another computer so it actually made sense to do it there. I was able to import my bookmarks and add a couple of others I had seen this summer. The time consuming part was editing the bookmarks to add the tags and I admit I didn't get through all of them but did get the most frequently used tagged. I think this is a site I will use and it will make my planning easier since I can access this easily from home now.

1 comment:

  1. I am not an expert on delicious but it is similar to having an online email account like yahoo or gmail. I am glad you had fun with the bookmarks though!

    ReplyDelete