Saturday, August 29, 2009

Thing 23

Well - I knew once I needed to get ready for the start of school the 23 things would end up on the back burner and sure enough it did. I made it through many of them and enjoyed learning about all of the technologies - so many I had heard about but never tried. I still plan on finishing the 23 things when things at school settle down. I am not sure how I will apply all that I have discovered at school but I hope to continue building on what I have started. I discovered a few things about myself along the way - that I am more of an introvert that I knew and that putting information out there for all to see is very difficult. I hope to use some of the image generators to punch up the newsletters for school. I stopped at the Wiki page partly because of getting ready for the new schoolyear but also because this one seemed more daunting, but I plan to get to it. Thank you so much for putting this together it was challenging and enjoyable and a valuable learning tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment